27 December 2010

Customary Of Life

We start at the bottom.. Receiving all sorts of abuse.. Yet we are testing our patience.. It is normal, in life..

Days after days.. We are growing.. Become a more matured person.. Learning to live.. In the real world..

Sometimes people who are fortunate, they will go up.. Thus, we have to go up.. Prepare for a change..

I don't want to go down and live down under.. It is really horrible.. Sometimes the bosses are too assumed..

Don't be like that pops.. Because every human has a heart full of emotion.. You don't just simply abuse them with ugly words.. It is not so nice.. But if there anyone who do that to me, I swear I will take back my pride.. We as a human can't simply be abused. We have hearts.. And our heart does have feelings.. And feelings can't be broken..


So please, respect others..
Pity them who'd been abused..
They have feelings, and so do we .. So, Respect others..